Sunday, February 8, 2009

Is this good or bad?

On monday..8pm+-60..
Went to temple and prayed

I was like listening to the the MASTER praying moving my leg following the sound..

I felt my leg like something is biting my leg...i took up myleg and tried to scratch it...instead i flicked it...

TIME FOR THE SCARY PART!!!!

When i flicked my leg....!!!!!!!A BEE FLEW OUT!!!!!AAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Me : Oh ! Damn ! OMG !!!
Cousin and aunty :what happen..
Me : AAAHH BEE STING ME!!!!
Cousin and aunty : HAH!!!! FASTER TAKE THE BEE STING OUT
Me : AIYA!! PAIN ARH !! (after taking it out )
Cousin : did you take it all out??
Me : I think so..when i took it out i saw the end sharp so I think I took it all out
( try to take out some more then some kind of water
came out ..i think its the poison )
Cousin : see the see there the bee
Stingy Bee : NOOOOOOOO!!!!! BZZBZZBZZ!!!!PLAK!!!!Im gonna
.........(not moving anymore)
Me : No feeling liao...
Cousins : Numb liao ar ? Zong liao ar?
Me : I dont know..
( Cousins just continue praying.... )
Me : Still trying to take out the sting..
( After 5 min )
Me : aiya nevermind la...
( after like 1hrs +-1)
My cousin kena sting on the finger....
soo pittyful


So is it good luck sting or what?

No comments: